FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> General Discussion >> Success Stories >> FollowMee will be on TV
FollowMee will be on TV
Author Topic
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2015-03-18 06:30:06 AM

This is an email message from a user.
--------------------------------------------

Just to inform you, that a belgian journalist from the national tv RTBF, the name of the journalist is Benjamin L.

I was interviewed by him, and his purpose was to show during the program how to track a mobile or a person or a car with a mobile phone.

In my case the followmee app is hidden in a samsung phone which is hidden somewhere in my car and connected to a 12 volt supply.
I had subscribed a cheap data sim card to the Base mobile phone company. It cost me 4 euros a month as a max use of Mb.

This would allow me to retrieve my car in case of theft or if I forget the parking location at the airport ( it happens once to me and I had to search for half a day after my car)

During his broadcast, I gave him my userid and password, and with his team and cameramen , he was tracking me for more than 20 kms and 2 hours in the city of liege and he find me finally. I received a phone call, and he told me, look at you left, and they were there filming with tele objectif to film the scene.

So, it will be more than likely that your App will be shown during this Belgian tv broadcasting which is planned for the 15 april 2015 at around 20,30.

mteicher

Forum Regular

Posted: 2015-03-18 10:51:34 AM

Wow!!! that is very cool this great app is going to get the attention it deserves.
I hope the dev team and infrastructure can handle the soon to be new user base.
All the best to you guys!!!
boonies

Beginner

Posted: 2015-04-30 07:05:15 PM

Very cool! I love this app...works great and meets all my expectations! Great job Dev Team. BTW thank you for being so patient in answering all my questions as I had a difficult time getting a device installed and Dev Team made it super easy! 2 thumbs up guys!

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2