FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> Phone Specific Discussion >> Blackberry >> Geo-Fence: Exit event and Entry Event not Notifying me by Email
Geo-Fence: Exit event and Entry Event not Notifying me by Email
Author Topic
sungjooum

Posted: 2012-08-22 11:04:34 AM

So if the Geo-Fence is set to Exit event, I should get an email. I did not receive an email. Was it because the phone was locked? I think I read that somewhere on the website about not locking the phone and not putting it in the OEM holster. How about when the phone is not in a holster, and not locked, but IS in Standby mode. Will it wake up every X minutes and try to post its location to the server?

Chris12, I kinda called you a 12 year old. I didn't know you were the moderator.
chris12

Forum Regular

Posted: 2012-08-22 09:25:43 PM

No problem. I hope that my 9 years old can take over this in 3 years.

Thank you for answering a user's question for us. I have answered too many of this type of question and once a while, I lost focus from a user stand point. I really appreciate your great answer.

Have you received the geo-fence alert email? I saw the email was sent out at 8/22/2012 6:47:39 PM (US Central Time).

Whether the phone in holster, or in password locked screen has no impact on the geo-fence. These only affect the auto answer function for blackberry.

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2