GPS Tracker by FollowMee converts your smartphone or tablet into a GPS tracking device. Installing this App to a device that you want to track, it quietly records its locations (GPS, WiFi, or cellular triangulation) periodically and uploads to our secured server. To monitor location of your tracked device, you simply browse to this web site in any browser (either desktop or mobile). Using this app, you can track your children's movement daily, follow whereabouts of your family members or employees. In additions, you can locate your lost or stolen device.
- Free Location Monitor: There is no subscription fee to track your devices. Simply open our web site in your desktop or mobile browser. 15-days history is maintained in the web site for paid app users. Extended history (45-days or 90-days) is available
- Tracking Multiple Devices: You can track multiple devices in your account. All your devices are shown in the same place
- Real-Time Update: Location data for your device is available in our web site real-time. Please note that this feature is not available for WiFi-only tablets, like WiFi iPad, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire
- Vehicle Tracking Device: Enable a full-time tracking device for your vehicle. Tracking starts when the car is driven, and pauses when the car is stopped. This feature is only available for the Deluxe Edition
- Geo-Fencing: You will receive notification email when your tracked device exits or enters the geo-fence. Use this function to alert you when your child arrives to school or gets home . Geo-fencing can be set up in our web site
- Opt-in Sharing: You can publish your tracks through URLs or downloadable KML files. You can embed your tracks in your own web site or Facebook
- Downloadable Reports with Mileage: You can download your tracks in HTML or CSV (Excel) file format and include mileage calculation
- Low Battery Consumption: This app is designed to conserve your device battery and it does not drain your phone battery
- Always On: Once the app starts, GPS Tracker continues to run, even after the phone reboots. It runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction
- No-Internet Contingency: Location data is uploaded to our secured server. When internet is temporarily unavailable, location data is cached (encrypted) in the iPhone. It resumes uploading when internet becomes available again
- Follow whereabouts of your husband/wife (spouse tracking), your kids (children tracking), or other family members (family tracking)
- Locate your employees and monitor their daily activities
- Track your car, your boat, or your fleet
- Install to your device so that you can record your daily tracks, or allow other people locate you
- Track your running, walking, hiking, or biking. Publish your tracks and share with your friends
- Locate your lost or stolen device
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Apple iPhone, iPad
- Android phones, tablets
- Windows tablets, laptops
- Windows Phone 8
Login using our demo account to test drive yourself
User Name: demo99
Map for all devices now shows label for device name. More..
GPS Tracker for Windows Phone 8 is available. More..
Location history will be reduced to 15 days for new devices added after Feb 10, 2013. More..
Windows Tracker is available at the Microsoft Windows 8 Store. More..
Tracker app deluxe edition for iPhone is available. More..
Longer history - 60 days, or even 90 days, is now available. More..
Viewing location map for multiple dates is available. More..
Download Your Tracks to HTML or CSV File Format Now Available. More..